Have you got what it takes?
Information Technology Graduate Programme
A new Graduate Programme for 2018
Built for our Global Infrastructure Operations (GIO) division, this programme offers successful applicants a highly technical IT role working on cloud & automation technology as well as developing a deep understanding of how IT Services delivered to our customers. You will follow a comprehensive training and development plan and will be supported and encouraged along the way through buddy and mentoring schemes, and have the opportunity to network with our senior management team.
Five reasons to join
- A structured programme that gives you exposure to all areas of the organisation
- Work with some major brands to get first-hand experience of their business
- Career progression with potential opportunities to work abroad
- Access to and coaching by Senior Managers along with regular development reviews
- A great social environment and the opportunity to get involved with charitable events
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, enjoy every minute!
Our graduates meeting Chief Technologist, Colin Williams
Why join the team?
This is an excellent time to be in the world of IT. Our graduate programme will provide you with ‘Hands-on’ experience in a dynamic environment and an opportunity to learn how IT services are delivered, with technology mentoring from subject matter experts. You will be able to gain IT industry recognised technical and ITIL qualifications as well as a structured development programme with full career pathways mapped out.