REINVENTING RETAIL FOR A DIGITAL AGE
Enrich the customer experience
Transforming IT to enrich the customer experience and control costs
Every retailer is unique, yet every retailer shares the same goals and the same challenges. From online stores to high street chains, retailers need to be able to increase not only sales but also profitability and market share.
In today’s digital and demanding world, this means delivering a richer customer experience across all channels – in store, on the web and via mobile apps.
IT innovation and business transformation are fundamental to driving not only greater customer engagement but also achieving greater operational efficiency.
Computacenter helps retailers accelerate and de-risk change with its seamless services and state-of-the-art solutions by:
Delivering transformation projects
Simplifying new store openings
Driving the digital agenda
We source, deploy and manage the technologies needed to enable omni-channel interactions between customers and colleagues and accelerate digitalisation initiatives.
Optimising the retail supply chain
From the warehouse to the distribution centre, we maximise efficiency with interactive and reliable IT solutions that ensure products reach stores and customers on time.
Reinventing the in-store experience
We help increase footfall by creating a more satisfying in-store experience through the deployment of engaging technologies and the provision of responsive IT support.
By partnering with Computacenter, retailers can overcome today’s challenges and seize tomorrow’s opportunities.Our skilled resources and repeatable processes ensure the continuity of every project and the availability of every service, whilst reducing risk, enabling innovation and removing costs.
- Computacenter has operations and employees in 14 countries
- Computacenter supports more than 17,000 high street retail branches
- We have 30 years’ experience of working in the retail sector and understand the CIO’s challenges, the business drivers and the users’ expectations
- We are vendor independent and have direct relationships with more than 1,100 hardware and software suppliers
- We have invested in global service centres, skilled resources and industrialised processes to drive better outcomes for our customers
- Our Customer Experience Center enables retailers to see how new digital and in-store technologies could transform their business
Computacenter's vendor independence enables us to deliver best of breed solutions for our...Read more
The Post Office has agreed a new IT managed services contract with Computacenter that will...Read Customer Story
Waitrose - IPT
To ensure customers continued to receive the highest standard of service on the shop...Read Customer Story
With ever-tighter regulatory requirements, financial services organisations must minimise...Read more
Global Infrastructure Operations
Our Global Infrastructure Operations (GIO) underpins the delivery of infrastructure...Read more
Computacenter enables organisations to reduce ICT infrastructure costs by 30 - 40%,...Read more
Computacenter supports NHS organisations on their journey to IT enabled, patient centric...Read more