Computacenter steers Camelot to leading-edge configuration management
Computacenter has successfully migrated Camelot’s outdated Altiris configuration management system to Microsoft’s leading-edge SCCM in under three months. Computacenter now also takes on the responsibility for managing the SCCM licence procurement, as well as providing additional project and consultancy services.
A successful project with a great team from Computacenter who worked at the pace that Camelot needed to work toPaul Rooth, Configuration Manager, Camelot
The objective of deploying SCCM was to improve Camelot’s visibility of their desktop environment. This modernisation of configuration management will play a small part in contributing towards Camelot’s overarching objective to “maximise returns for good causes”.
Camelot were looking for a suitable partner to migrate their ageing configuration management system and to then manage the supply chain around licence procurement
- A configuration management system migration from Altiris to SCCM in under three months
- Provision of 1,500 SCCM licences
- Project and consultancy services to ensure smooth delivery of the technical objectives
- Camelot have a highly automated product which delivers greater visibility of their desktop estate.
- The SCCM solution delivers a more up-to-date and agile tool which provides a better end-user experience.