Computacenter accelerates William Hill’s path to the cloud helping them continue to deliver great products and services for its customers in a safe and secure way.
William Hill is one of the world’s leading betting and gaming companies and one of the most trusted brands in the industry. In an era of perpetual change, William Hill engaged Computacenter to help move all of its eligible applications to the cloud in order to continue to deliver great products and services for its customers in a safe and secure way.
…over the seven years, we’ve really grown our relationship. We rely on each other as partners; we share ideas, we share solutions and we share roadmaps with each other to get the best out of the relationship.Sarah Lucas, Head of Platforms & Infrastructure, William Hill
- Continue ‘cloud-first’ strategy
- Scalable and predictable cost structure
- Cost savings from cloud platforms
- Business agility
- Independent advice and support
- VMware Cloud on AWS
- Workload migration
- William Hill’s IT estate management is increasingly manageable and visible
- Workload mobility is vastly increased and relocation of workloads completed with minimal disruption
- Transparent costs over the next 3 years
- One third of workloads migrated with the agreement providing a platform to migrate the remaining two thirds of William Hill’s IT estate