OPTIMISE THE VALUE OF YOUR SECURITY TECHNOLOGY INVESTMENTS
Identifying and sourcing security technology solutions can create additional challenges for many organisations.
- How do you ensure the technological capability is fully optimised, integrated and adding value ?
- How do you ensure it is designed and implemented to best suit specific business requirements?
- how to you address additional costs such as recruiting and retaining specialist skills to support the technology ?
Computacenter will, on behalf of our customers, engage with the Technology vendor and their nominated distributors to source the technology licencing model most appropriate to customer requirements. In addition Computacenter will provide advice, guidance and insight into best use case, the development of customer ROI cases and guidance around module selection and pricing.
IT STRATEGY & ADVISORY / TRANSFORMATION SERVICES
Computacenter will provide organisations with access to highly skilled professional services to help with the design, build and implementation of the technology. In addition our Professional services teams will assist our customers to develop their strategy around the technology, helping them understand the best use cases and how to optimise their investment.
SUPPORT, MAINTENANCE AND MANAGED SERVICES
Computacenter will manage the Technology platform and application on behalf of our customers. We will provide Incident, Request and Change Management services relating to the Technology application and where required the Technology appliance. In addition we will act as the customer interface with the technology vendor to co-ordinate the management of software or hardware issues, and we will assist with project work, upgrades and driving optimal usage of the Platform.
ADDITIONAL MANAGED SERVICES
Computacenter will operate additional managed services using the customers instance of the packaged technology. These managed services will be relative to the specific variant of packaged service technology, for example the operation of a SIEM platform as part of the Security Monitoring and Analytics service. Such managed services will be costed as additions to the platform support offered within the Packaged service.
HELP LEADERS DRIVE STRATEGIC GOALS AND OUTCOMES……
- A single partner to source the technology, design, implement and manage it, and help to optimise its usage.
- Reliable and productive security tooling platforms.
- Enable segregation or duties for critical security services.
- Ensure that investment in Security tooling have a clear ROI.
ENABLE OPERATIONAL HEADS TO…
- Avoid the need to stand up internal support functions and capability to manage the deployed Security tooling technology.
- Avoid the need to recruit, train and own the risk of retaining specialist market scare Security tooling skills.
- Help reduce the cost to support security technology platforms.
ENABLE TECHNOLOGY EXPERTS TO…
- Concentrate on operation of the services the tooling enables.
- Access to Security tooling skills to help optimise operational usage and help to integrate into other technical solutions & services.
- Consider options to outsource operational support services.